On 18 November, we celebrated the official launch of Keen on Walls and my book Scandinavia Dreaming (Gestalten) at the beautiful Hoxton Hotel. Guests went home with Keen on Walls goodie bags filled with design treasures from our lovely partners . Here’s a look at what’s inside:
Keen on Goodies
- In love with the premium tote bags by Kado Design / Tas Design! The broad handles and roomy interior are perfect for shopping.
- Normann Copenhagen‘s blue pencils (with an exquisite velvet texture) and pink and blue “Never Forever” erasers fit perfectly with Keen on Walls’ colour scheme. They come from their new Daily Fiction stationery collection developed in collaboration with renowned design agency Femmes Regionales. It’s no secret that I’m crazy for stationery and paper, so I’m definitely going to share more of Daily Fiction soon! 🙂
- Also in tune with KoW’s love for pink and blue – and Memphis!– &Klevering provided us with beautifully designed party napkins from their newest Memphis-inspired collection, which I wrote about earlier in KoW.
- Each guest also received a set of OYOY tea towels (one in moss green and grey, the other in blue and dark navy) made from 100% organic cotton. The patterns and colours truly embody that cosy Scandinavian home feeling.
Win a goodie bag
I’m giving away three goodie bags to those who weren’t able to join us for the party! All you have to do is complete the following steps:
- Follow and like @Keenonwalls on Instagram
- Tag three friends on Insta who you think will also love KoW (the more friends you tag, the more chances of winning)
- Like @Keenonwalls on Facebook
You have to do all three!
Extra points if you –
- Subscribe to my personal newsletter: Angel Magazine
- Leave me a comment on this post, letting me know that you did the above steps.
The contest is open until 14 December. Good luck!